Software Quality Assurance Analyst and Customer Support Specialist
Note: this job is open to US Residents only. Foreign nationals can apply but only if you live within the US.
CareEvolution is looking for enthusiastic self-starters and team players to further build out our industry leading patient engagement platform. The patient engagement team delivers digital clinical research, digital therapeutic solutions and telehealth offerings to our clients, allowing clients to create unprecedented patient data sets and interventions to advance clinical research and preventive care. We work with the world’s brightest and most prestigious clinical research universities, providers, payors, and wearable/device manufacturers across the globe, including partnering with the NIH and Scripps research institute on the “All of Us” research study, the University of Michigan and Massachusetts General Hospital, and the NIH on an at-home COVID testing app companion.
Your focus will be on developing in depth knowledge of our platform (MyDataHelps Designer) and patient-facing apps (i.e. MyDataHelps™ and myFHR). You will use this knowledge to effectively and efficiently test the platform and apps. In addition, you will be asked to join the company’s frontline to focus on quickly and effectively solving users’ issues with our patient-facing apps. We’re looking for spirited workers who are user advocates—passionate about their role in delivering high quality software tools for our users and helping our users solve issues they encounter.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match, and flexible paid time off.
Ann Arbor • Remote
- Become a subject matter expert on the MyDataHelps Designer platform and patient-facing apps, understanding how they are used by both clients and users
- Test software releases; identifying, documenting with clarity, and tracking bugs
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Engineering, Quality Analysis, and Customer Success
- Look for ways to improve our testing and support processes
- Success is measured by the quality of software releases and customer satisfaction with support cases
- Bachelor’s degree (or the equivalent in experience) in Information technology or a similar computer related field
- 3+ years experience in software quality assurance
- Solid manual testing skills
- Experience in black box functional, integration, and regression testing
- Strong analyst background
- Experience in authoring test cases and test procedures
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Health IT business applications QA experience a strong plus
- Amazing troubleshooting and logic skills for diagnosing user support issues
- Great organizational skills and be able to multitask and prioritize; you’ll often be busy with many tasks at the same time
- A quick learner—we’re moving forward fast with both our platform and our growth
We believe that people should own and control their health information. Data can and should be liberated from silos, and transformed and enriched to help people make better health decisions faster. We provide patient engagement, digital clinical research, and digital therapeutic solutions for research institutions, providers, health plans, and communities in all 50 states and beyond. We are focused and execute quickly, but are a very family-friendly organization and have fun in the trenches for a worthy cause: patient lives! Most of CareEvolution teammates are remote, and we provide constant, active teleconference for all our remote employees (US residents only). Many remote teammates unite at least quarterly in Ann Arbor at our company hackathons, holiday party, and summer outing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and attach your resume and/or portfolio examples.