What Information Do We Collect?
The following types of information may be collected:
- We may collect information you provide us if you sign up for or request certain services from us. We may ask for personal information, such as your name and contact information such as email address, telephone number, and address.
- We may collect your IP address and other data about the equipment used to visit the Website, the patterns of searching and browsing that preceded access to the Website, and the patterns of searching and browsing on the Website.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information collected through tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to improve the functionality of this site and our products. Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails: the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How May We Share Information With Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We reserve the right to make periodic updates and revisions to the Policy. Any changes will be posted on this page. Please check this page to review whether any changes have been made to the Policy.
What Else Do You Need To Know?
This website is not intended for minors under the age of eighteen, and CareEvolution does not wish to obtain any information from or about them through this website. If you are under eighteen years old, do not use this Website. Our website may include social media features, such as “sharing” functions on Facebook and Twitter. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing these features, and we do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of, or the data available on, the websites of third parties.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us.