AWS Operations Engineer
Note: this job is open to US Residents only. Foreign nationals can apply but only if you live within the US.
We are looking for talented AWS Operations Engineers to help us:
- Conduct – and make more effective – our operations program
- Expand and strengthen our cloud deployment security program
- Expand our cloud deployments’ build, deployment, and configuration pipelines
- Build out and improve our information system monitoring
- Continuously research, understand, and evaluate tradeoffs in emerging operations cloud infrastructure and automation technologies
- Establish and implement good full life cycle development and deployment practices of our deployments; including the identification of tools, establishment of best practices, and cloud maintenance
At CareEvolution, we don’t tell you what to do. Part of the work at CareEvolution is determining what to do. We’ve designed our organization specifically to promote creativity, innovation, and focus on solving some of the most difficult problems in healthcare.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match, and flexible paid time off.
Ann Arbor • Remote
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise
- Windows administration
- Active Directory administration
- Terraform expertise
- High empathy and emotional intelligence
- A willingness and ability to actively help define the scope of our work and set the direction of the company
- Strategic thinking – in terms of helping us be competitive in the marketplace, yes – but more importantly, strategic in helping us deliver on our mission of creating better health outcomes. We’re serious about this.
- Prometheus and Grafana expertise
- Container orchestration
- Linux administration
- Powershell expertise
- SQL Server administration and tuning
- .NET and C# development
We believe that people should own and control their health information. Data can and should be liberated from silos, and transformed and enriched to help people make better health decisions faster. We provide patient engagement, digital clinical research, and digital therapeutic solutions for research institutions, providers, health plans, and communities in all 50 states and beyond. We are focused and execute quickly, but are a very family-friendly organization and have fun in the trenches for a worthy cause: patient lives! Most of CareEvolution teammates are remote, and we provide constant, active teleconference for all our remote employees (US residents only). Many remote teammates unite at least quarterly in Ann Arbor at our company hackathons, holiday party, and summer outing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and attach your resume and/or portfolio examples.