Connect myFHR™ to each of your physicians, hospitals/ED, and Medicare/insurance companies to gather all your health information—medications, procedures, allergies, diagnoses, lab results, and appointments.
My Family Health Record Features
- Go prepared to your next doctor visit with mobile access to all of your health records.
- Prevent errors by helping your care providers act on consistent knowledge of your medications, allergies, and other critical information.
- Securely store images and scans of health documents.
- Add over-the-counter medications and track symptoms like pain or mood.
- Be alerted to important health events—abnormal lab results, overdue vaccinations, and readings from connected smartwatches and devices.
- Share access with family, friends, caregivers, and your health plan.
Take Charge of Your Health Data
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) gives you the right to receive and review health information, including medical and billing records. You can request these records for yourself or people you care for, such as children or elderly parents.
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC) created a guide to help you request and understand your health records.
CareEvolutions’s myFHR application can help you obtain your electronic health records from participating providers. myFHR is one of the few apps approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) BlueButton 2.0 initiative, enabling patients to access four years of Medicare data.
Your data is in good hands