Note: this job is open to US Residents only. Foreign nationals can apply but only if you live within the US.
CareEvolution is looking for talented data scientists with significant expertise in machine learning and/or ML operations to help our clients build statistical models for solving some of the most pressing problems in healthcare, and to help us build greater intelligence into our platform and its applications.
At CareEvolution, we don’t tell you what to do. Part of the work at CareEvolution is determining what to do. We’ve designed our organization specifically to promote creativity, innovation, and focus on solving some of the most difficult problems in healthcare.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match, and flexible paid time off.
Ann Arbor • Remote
- Python expertise
- Data science packages such as Pandas, Scikit-learn, and Tensorflow
- Data Visualization
- Basic Amazon Web Services (AWS) expertise
- High empathy and emotional intelligence
- A willingness and ability to actively help define the scope of our work and set the direction of the company
- Strategic thinking – in terms of helping us be competitive in the marketplace, yes – but more importantly, strategic in helping us deliver on our mission of creating better health outcomes. We’re serious about this.
- SQL Server
- Clinical IT expertise, including FHIR, HL7, CCDA
- Streaming analytics/engineering
- .NET and C# development
We believe that people should own and control their health information. Data can and should be liberated from silos, and transformed and enriched to help people make better health decisions faster. We provide patient engagement, digital clinical research, and digital therapeutic solutions for research institutions, providers, health plans, and communities in all 50 states and beyond. We are focused and execute quickly, but are a very family-friendly organization and have fun in the trenches for a worthy cause: patient lives! Most of CareEvolution teammates are remote, and we provide constant, active teleconference for all our remote employees (US residents only). Many remote teammates unite at least quarterly in Ann Arbor at our company hackathons, holiday party, and summer outing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and attach your resume and/or portfolio examples.