Customer Success & Project Manager
Note: this job is open to US Residents only. Foreign nationals can apply but only if you live within the US.
We are hiring experienced teammates to help us grow our Customer Success & Project Management team. We work with the brightest minds across the digital clinical research and digital therapeutic industries – imagine partnering with one of the world’s top cardiologists to develop a digital cardiac rehab app using our MyDataHelps™ platform or working with the NIH and device manufacturer to develop a COVID at-home testing app to reach millions of people. Each project requires a customer success project manager to lead the project, configure the platform, teach the client (as needed), coordinate tactics across the CareEvolution team, and document learned best practices and tips to promote future client self-serviceability, all while providing exceptional customer service. To be successful you will be able to translate customer and project protocol needs into CareEvolution deliverables, including configuring our MyDataHelps™ platform or working with the engineering team for any required additional features. In addition, success in this role means documenting best practices, workflow tips, and “how-to” articles with the goal to provide future clients with a resource to “self-service” their next MyDataHelps™ configuration.
This is not your typical customer success position in that it requires technical expertise (no coding required) to configure our platform and other tools/analyses to meet the needs of our clients. This could be a career path for an aspiring product manager who wants to learn the entire health tech product business. If you’re a dedicated, ambitious, and communicative self-starter who wants to have a positive impact on patients and are open to learning multiple facets of a health tech business, CareEvolution is an excellent place to grow your career, especially if you are interested in a career in health tech or product management.
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Match, and flexible paid time off.
Ann Arbor • Remote
Responsibilities for Customer Success / Project Manager Team
- Serve as client project lead (“COO” of multiple client engagements), understanding client protocol and needs, and partnering with the project lead engineer to configure and develop project
- Onboarding new client project coordinators including getting them acquainted with the MyDataHelps™ patient engagement platform and relevant resources
- Set clear project milestones, develop and execute work plan, configure (no-coding required) platform to suit client project needs
- Assist customers as needed with configuring the project (MyDataHelps™ and other CareEvolution products) and navigating programs or software associated with a product or service
- Develop customer support materials to promote the “self-serviceability” of the platform, including playbooks, user guide articles, training courses, and other educational material
- Understand customer pain points and communicate/coordinate with other CareEvolution teams
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
Qualifications for Customer Success Team
- 2-5 years of experience; experience in customer success position or clinical research coordinator position preferred
- Undergraduate degree required; focus in business, pre-med, or engineering preferred
- Technical skills required (no coding), as CareEvolution platform and product mastery is a prerequisite for successful client engagements
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience
- Ability to establish work plans, milestones, and keep all team (CareEvolution and client) members on task
- Experience analyzing and optimizing the existing processes in the Customer Success department
- Deep understanding of customers’ concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products, and the ability to troubleshoot as needed
We believe that people should own and control their health information. Data can and should be liberated from silos, and transformed and enriched to help people make better health decisions faster. We provide patient engagement, digital clinical research, and digital therapeutic solutions for research institutions, providers, health plans, and communities in all 50 states and beyond. We are focused and execute quickly, but are a very family-friendly organization and have fun in the trenches for a worthy cause: patient lives! Most of CareEvolution teammates are remote, and we provide constant, active teleconference for all our remote employees (US residents only). Many remote teammates unite at least quarterly in Ann Arbor at our company hackathons, holiday party, and summer outing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today and attach your resume and/or portfolio examples.